Welcome to VapingForum.com

Discussion in 'Forum News and Events' started by VFAdmin, Aug 1, 2015.

1. VFAdmin

VFAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

VapingForum has been a great resource for a long time for people to come talk, and discuss products, share knowledge and offer help to others. Earlier this year VapingForum was shut down and scraped by the previous owner.

I was able to purchase the domain name and have spend a week building what you see in front of you now. I know with your help and our knowledge we will build a great forum and learn together. I know we as a group will change peoples lived forever when we give them the ability to stop smoking and offering another way to get that same feeling by being healthier.

If you see any problems please let me know by posting here and I will be adding some new items to make the forum look good.

debinnv, Arkel and Gog like this.
  2. Gog

Gog Rookie

Great job you have done here :)

Arkel likes this.
  3. Nico

Nico Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi All,

Just to introduce myself. Me and @zephyr have now bought the domain and forum and will be doing a lot of work to get this place to where it should be! We are both vapers and have been for a good while. Looking forward to sharing experiences and providing a good resource to help even more people quit smoking.

Happy vaping all,

Nico

#3 Nico, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    zephyr likes this.
  4. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi guys,

Just to say hi as well and invite you to PM me if there's any functionality you think would be a useful addition to the forum or if you need any help or advice :)

5. Shawn

Shawn Rookie

Nice to see this forum being continued. I wish you the best with it - I enjoyed it when I owned it :) I'll try to stop by here and there to post about vaping! BTW, love the theme - hard to make dark themes work anymore and y'all have nailed it!

Just Me likes this.
  6. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Wonderful. Looks like you are really sprucing the place up. I love the layout.

7. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Cheers dude, still quiet at the moment but planning a big push for 2016!

Up In Vape likes this.