What box do you have?

Discussion in 'Box Mods' started by VFAdmin, Aug 1, 2015.

1. VFAdmin

VFAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

I use a smaller box now but I had a ipv3 165w yes upgraded. But now I have the kbox mini 50w.

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Rookie

I have an IPV 3, an Agent Mod by Conspiracy Inc, 3 Reo Grands, and I traded my Cloupor for an eVic VT yesterday.

3. VFAdmin

VFAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

If you can try the new kbox 50w its well worth the $100 I would not trade it for anything.

4. vapingghost

vapingghost Rookie

#4 vapingghost, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    trlrtrash13 likes this.
  5. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Rookie

My old lady has the 30 watt version. I just ordered her the Project Square box by Project Sub Ohm to upgrade her to 50 watts.

6. Nico

Nico Administrator
    Staff Member

eVic VT is not a bad mod at all. I am loving the Sigelei 75W and looking forward to getting the 150W in the next few days too. Also go a VaporShark rDNA30 (still going strong!), SX Mini, Snow Wolf, iStick 50W. Shit man, this was supposed to be cheaper than smoking ;)

zephyr and trlrtrash13 like this.
  7. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Rookie

Well it was at one point. Speaking of, whatever happened to my ViVi Nova and Lavatube? lol

zephyr and Nico like this.
  8. Nico

Nico Administrator
    Staff Member

Heh - I remember the Lavatube - they were shit hot when they first came out :D Just seen this as well.

[​IMG]

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_219502.html

$160 for a DNA200 is pretty tempting. Might have to wait for next month though and see what the reviews are like. Might have to try and sell some old gear as well to justify the cost...

9. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Rookie

I was just looking at that over at AngelCigs. I'm not really sold on temp control yet. I ordered some Ni heads for my Zephyrus tank. They are dual coil at .15 ohms so I'll see how I like that. All I have right now is the eGo Mega or whatever that tank is called that comes with the eVic VT.

10. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Temperature control is gonna make my wallet cry!
    Just got the Smok Cube II and while everything in me doesnt want to like it, I can't put it down..

11. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Rookie

I ordered some nickel coils for my eVic VT. Perhaps the dual coil will help. The TC vape just lacks the intensity for me. I've got the thing cranked to 600 degrees and it's still a little flat.

12. TheBison

TheBison Rookie

I have one and love it. Its in my pocket most days with a herakles tank. I may get the new ipv d2. From what I can tell its their newest version of a mini, its smaller than the v2, goes up to 75w and has temp control. Its hard to resist.

zephyr likes this.
  13. VapeMinion

VapeMinion Rookie

Uh...IPV3, IPV4, IPV mini V2, custom dual 26650 unregulated series (225 watts), custom triple 26650 regulated series (can jump start a car), and a parallel wood box that I built myself.

14. BombVapes

BombVapes Vendor

Sigelei 100w, 150w, 75w, Zero Modz 50w, iPV3 Li, Disrupter, homemade unegulated dual series and parallels, eVic-VT, iStick 20 and 50w.
    Currently only using the unreg'd, Sig 150w and iPV Li though, the rest are shelved.

15. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Currenly using the SX Mini, Snow Wolf and Smok Cube II - yes I like to change a lot!
    Also just got the eVic VT from Joyetech though and it's a great little device

16. BombVapes

BombVapes Vendor

I'm quite fond of mechs still so usually have a box mod or two and a mech on the go at any one time.

17. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Rookie

I just got the Surric X. Best box mod I have had to date. Total beast mode.

[​IMG]

18. Nico

Nico Administrator
    Staff Member

I got a Wismec Reuleaux last week. Really happy with it. Seen a lot of the DNA 200 mods recently but the Lipo packs kinda put me off. This one is a three 18650 set up and I love it! I have had many mods over the last 18 months but this one has it all for me. It's well build, the battery life is great too. If you can grab one of these at a good price then I would absolutely recommend it.

2015-11-25-22.58.40.jpg

BombVapes likes this.
  19. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Got these babies on the go at the moment.

2015-11-27-21.46.14.jpg

VTBox200 V2 and the Hotcig. Both DNA 200 boards and loving the power of them.

(Yes, I know my desk is a mess :D)

BombVapes likes this.
  20. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

I have these two mech mods (Cherry Bomber and Wooden Cherry Bomber clones) and an Eleaf iStick 100w (not pictured) that I use with the Aspire Triton tank. I love the simplicity of the Cherry Bomber. I have some extra parts for it which make it great for taking out camping. I do not have to worry about something electrical breaking while using the Cherry Bomber. I just got the RTA for the Aspire Triton and will be trying my hand at some vertical coils for it soon.
    [​IMG]

BombVapes and zephyr like this.