The danger in the hot new trend: vaping

Discussion in 'In The News' started by Jeff, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

The danger in the hot new trend: vaping

excerpt from link above: "Pam Kirkland with the Columbus Department of Public Health says all you have to do is google “vape injures” and multiple reports on recent incidents will appear."

Hmm...I just did a Google search for "vape injuries" and the 1st article is date 2014 and the 2nd article listed is a lawyer's advertisement. Scrolling through the search results I found many articles, advertisements and links to Facebook and other message board posts that go back to 2012. I only viewed the 1st three pages of search results.

excerpt from link above: "“
    It’s like they are trading one bad habit for another. They are still smoking. They are still getting chemicals and still getting formaldehyde,” says Kirkland."

Formaldehyde? Really? I thought we were a long way past this 'incorrect and ignorant' statement being made by the anti-vaping organizations. I love a good argument or discussion, but I hate inaccurate, incorrect, false and flat our fabrications of information.

2. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

3. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

There are probably dangers in everything. Take proper precaution and vape on!