New e-cig rules not helpful, say users

Discussion in 'In The News' started by Jeff, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

New e-cig rules not helpful, say users

excerpt from link above: “The vape industry is for smokers who have used it to quit, it’s a miracle. We’ve been trying to quit cigarettes for many years and then something comes along that works so perfectly and now they’re going to make it harder for us to continue on and be smoke free.”

2. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

For '“E-cigarettes are an emerging and rapidly evolving technology and we need to work hard to consider all potential health implications,” said Gravelle in a prepared statement.' read 'We need to work hard to consider all potential financial implications'. Blood boiling just a little bit!

Jeff likes this.
  3. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Most of these laws that are supposed to make us safe end up just trampling on freedoms.

4. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

Freedom, what's that? Oh yeah, it's that thing we're constitutionally guaranteed, isn't it?! Bread and circuses, my friend (but without much bread for many).

5. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Freedome isn't free. Unless backed by force, laws mean little.

6. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

"Constitutionally Guaranteed"? Nothing is Constitutionally Guaranteed! Here is an article I wrote on my blog about "Freedom?....Do You Really Have Freedom?" The US Government and various legal maneuvers by Courts, States and other governmental agencies have taken care to see to you not have the freedoms that should be guaranteed within out Bill of Rights. I realize that the first ten amendment are not the only amendments and that their are things that can/should/will be modified within the US Constitution. There are also some amendments that where previously modified and should not be changed further. 'Temper and Intent' are terms I use when teaching firearms shooting, safety and self-defense. I believe these same terms should be used when discussing and possibly making changes to our constitutional freedoms and rights.