Local smoking ordinances may be updated to include e-cigarettes

Discussion in 'In The News' started by James442, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Went to my local bdubs the other day and they had a big sign that says no smoking this includes e-cigarettes.

2. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

Those signs are popping up all over. I think part of the problem is that so many vapers now cloud chase, which is antisocial in certain places and situations.

Jeff likes this.
  3. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

I agree, they are anti-social and for the most part just being vapeholes. Basically, if you can not smoke there, you should not vape there. That is just common sense and common courtesy. As we all should know, Common Sense is an Uncommon Virtue.

Regulation and Taxation of vaping is not going to be an overnight process and should be dealt with aggressively, but also with courtesy and respect. Advocacy Groups are the best way to receive and take action on local or federal issues that are currently of issues. Sharing information is just a matter of logging into your Twitter, Facebook, or any other Social Media account or you could log in daily to the VAPING FORUM! (hint, hint). For those using Twitter and would like to connect with many other vaping personalities and organizations, just follow me https://twitter.com/USMC8497 My Twitter account is not a look at me and my stuff type account, it is focused on vaping, legal and constitutional issues, including the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Anyways, the whole vaping issue and culture are going to be an on going issue. Personally, I believe that your mod, atty, coils and accessories should not be treated, taxed or regulated as cigarettes are. eJuice is another story. If your eJuice contains nicotine, then treat, tax and regulate like a cigarette. If your eJuice is 0mg/ml of nicotine then it should not be treated, taxed, or regulated like a cigarette. FWIW....

Just Me, gloria and Up In Vape like this.
  4. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Right. There should be a push, but a push too hard puts us in bad favor.