Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Jeff, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

Merry Christmas everyone. Yes, I said everyone. If you are of another faith I am not trying to insult you. I am more than happy to accept your well wishes for your holidays and I hope you can just be happy for me for my holidays. If you do not want to accept my well wishes then just ignore this post and move on to other things.
    Merry Christmas and God Bless.

2. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Merry Christmas to you too. I hope that you get everything that you want.

Jeff likes this.
  3. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey all,

Just to wish you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to a fantastic New Year for Vaping Forum :)

Just Me and Jeff like this.
  4. Arkel

Arkel Moderator

I wish you all a merry Christmas and hope you have a happy new year. Can't wait to see what 2016 brings us.

Jeff likes this.
  5. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Did everyone have a good Christmas? I'm looking forward to 2016 too.

Jeff likes this.
  6. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

Honestly, I am not looking forward to the New Years'. Every year brings more taxes, a raised cost of living, more political bullshit, more anti-this and pro-this and all of this with no hikes to minimum wage, social security or retirement raises. The only good part of the New Years' is that I will have more stuff to complain about on my blog or here on the board.

The newest, new shiny, high-tech gadgets will come out with price ratings that are higher than their review ratings and create a wave of people shopping for the next big thing since they are not happy with what they have, that still works.

But hey, HAPPY NEW YEARS.

7. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! My Christmas was made better by sneaking into the kids' room when they were asleep and putting their clock back by an hour. Lie in until 9? Lovely! So what are people's plans for New Year's Eve? Anyone up to much?

8. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Haha! Good one, I'll have to remember that for next year!
    Not sure yet, there's a bit of a party going on nearby that I might try and get to...

9. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

It's always the question with young kids: do I take them with me to a party and hope they'll keep going until midnight (obviously not to a bar!), or do I stay at home and watch something terrible on the TV?! I'll probably go to a family friend's party for a bit and then walk home at a sensible hour.

Up In Vape likes this.
  10. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

I'll go to a house party if anyone calls me up. Otherwise, I'm staying home and playing it safe.

zephyr likes this.