Hi VF

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by Reviewalot, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Reviewalot

Reviewalot Rookie

Hi I Have seen alot of your posts on Twitter and thought I would join up and say Hallo.I am Very passionate about what's happening worldwide with the Tobacco company's and governments disagreeing that vaping is NOT a good smoking cessation.I'm sure we all agree that it is....So Hopefully the public will change there mind when a Billion lives is released,forcing the Government's to change their mind about the rulings coming into place,Here in the UK we are fighting the TPD article 20.

2. zephyr

zephyr Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey @Reviewalot, welcome to VF!
    I've just put up a new Advocacy forum (under Help and Information) and it would be great to hear what you've got going on!

3. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

Hello and welcome to the Vaping Forum.

4. Just Me

Just Me Motivated

Hey, and welcome to the Vaping Forum! How's the fight against the TPD going? I heard that doctors are going to be able to prescribe ecigs there now. That seems as if the UK government can't really make their minds up about vaping - I wonder if it will have any impact on the TPD?

5. Up In Vape

Up In Vape Motivated

Welcome to the forum. Keep fighting the good fight. Glad to know what is going on across the Pond.