Hey guys, I'm Cori from dailyvapingnews.com

Discussion in 'New Members (Start Here)' started by DailyVapingNews, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DailyVapingNews

Hey everyone. I'm Cori. I was looking through bing and found the forum. The layout looks cool and I think I'm getting in on the ground floor so I hope to make some good friends and help come vapers and smokers convert to vapers. Nice to meet you all :)

Just thought I would let everyone know about my site. I am the owner/admin of dailyvapingnews.com. It's basically an all around site for vaping. We focus a lot on deals but also post news, advocacy info, and reviews as well. Efun.top is one of our favorite vendors to post deals from.

Let me know what you think. I'm definitely open to some comments and suggestions.

We are also looking for someone to help with news, review write ups, and deal finding. Contact me if you are interested!

2. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

Hello and welcome to the Vaping Forum!

3. DailyVapingNews

Thanks! Let me know if anyone would like anything from me or the site. I try to post deals based on what people want and also help others get the things they need at the best prices.