VAPE MAIL...What did you get today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jeff, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

[​IMG]

Got my extra tanks and the RTA kits so that; 1) I can start rotating two tanks, while the third one washes and gets rebuilt and 2) I am going to start making vertical coils for the RTA setup instead of buying the premades.

Davey Vape likes this.
  2. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

[​IMG]

Got Velocity today! I was not expecting it until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

3. Nico

Nico Administrator
    Staff Member

Looking good! I had a Triton and must say it was probably my least favorite sub ohm tank. I have a lot of respect for Aspire's kit. The Nautilus mini is one of my all time best tanks. It's just so easy and convenient. I only tend to sub ohm in the evening when kicking back and I thought the Atlantis was a really good set up too - so when the Triton came out I was really excited about it but the fact that it was a closed tank and hard to clean and, in my option, it wasn't as good as either the Nautilus for mouth to lung or the Atlantis for sub ohm, it was trying to do both and not matching up to the originals!

The Triton 2 is out now. Just ordered one and it should be here next week. Love that they have Clapton coils for it. Got the TFV4 Mini coming next week as well so looking forward to comparing them. No vapemail today but got his on Friday :D

2015-11-25-22.58.26.jpg 2015-11-25-22.58.40.jpg

MichelleDorson and Jeff like this.
  4. blowey

blowey Rookie

Just got a Uwell Crown delivered over th E weekend and it seems okay. Bit juice hungry tho

5. cloudmonster

cloudmonster Rookie

I got my new Vapor Shark DNA200!

6. MichelleDorson

Got Cuttwood and Eleaf Kit, bought both from vaporsolo.com, love it!

Attached Files: