Setup Question

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jake Curran2, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Jake Curran2

Jake Curran2 Rookie

I just purchased the new Eleaf 100 watt, and have an Ego One mega tank. I'm looking for a tank that can take pretty high wattage. I'm still kind of new to vaping and haven't gotten in too RDA but hope to start in the future. But for now I want a good tank that can handle high wattage. If anyone could give my suggestions that would be awesome, thank you!

2. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

As far as wattage is concerned, I would be careful. Wattage is not the only factor in vaping. This link is to another blog, but it provides some great information of Watts, Voltage, Ohms, and other electrical information regarding vaping. Ohm's Law and Ohm's Law Calculator are good references for the DIY mod builder. Variable wattage is nice to have as you can bump up the watts if you've made a coil that is a bit too high in resistance.

Most people that I know or chat with vape at 15-20W and some have said that they push up 25-40w when they start drinking

There are some nice box mods out that are VV/VW/TC so that you can fine tune your vaping experience. I am looking forward to getting a Cloud Machine which includes the SMOK TFV4 as part of the kit. Although I have not personally used one YET, I have read about the SMOK TFV4 putting out some big clouds.

I know this does not directly answer your question, but I hope it helps.

#2 Jeff, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015