DIY eJuice Guide

Discussion in 'Mixing/DIY' started by Jeff, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff Fanatic

The whole process started for me with preparing a few things that I would be using first. I needed to get my base liquid into a manageable container and prepare my syringes.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

First I poured some of the 1 gal. jug of base liquid (80VG/20PG/0mg) Vapor Power Supply into a half sized ball mason jar that I could easily seal. My wife was kind enough to apply the clear nail polish to the syringes for me. The clear nail polish protects the printing (measurement lines and #'s) from the eLiquid that will erase the line and force you to purchase more syringes soon than you would probably like. After mixing I soaked the syringes in dish soap and water. The soaking removed the clear nail polish, but left the printing/measurement lines intact on the syringe.

[​IMG]

I used one syringe per flavor concentrate and one for the base liquid. I did this to avoid cross contamination of flavors and base liquid. Make sure you know how many different eLiquids you will be using so that you can have enough syringes ready. Attach your blunt tip needles to the syringes, get your empty bottles, labels and do not forget to have your recipes ready. Regardless if you use a notebook or a PC program, you will need

[​IMG]
    << I STARTED WITH || AND END WITH>>
    [​IMG]
    I got my fat hand in the way of the flavor concentrate bottle. I was using 14ga. blunt tip needles. They are great for using against the opening of the flavoring bottles, but they are too large to be inserted into the drip tip of those bottles. Depending on how comfortable you are with handle all the different pieces you may want to consider 16 ga. or 18 ga. blunt tip needles.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I measured out and filled the bottle with the small amount of flavor concentrate first and then added the base liquid last.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Clean up was simple enough. Put the lid/cap back on everything, prepare the syringes for soaking and throw away the paper towels that were used along the way to clean up small dips and spots.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    DISCLAIMER: I did not wear Nitrile gloves as recommended when mixing eLiquids, as I was not adding nicotine to my eJuice. Nicotine is very poisonous and should be handled carefully, as recommended and always be kept away from children and animals.

These pictures were taken before I mixed this batch, but it shows how I store my mixing supplies. They are on top of a upright freezer.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]