Some Juices to Try

Discussion in 'Eliquid Discussion' started by VapeMinion, Aug 11, 2015.

1. VapeMinion

VapeMinion Rookie

Okay so the vape shop I manage specializes in carrying a lot of not so well known, but superior juices. We require that every company provide lab results on every flavor of juice in their line to ensure it's safe to vape. I won't give my shop's name in open forums because this isnt about promoting my shop, it's about introducing new flavors to you guys, so you can see what's out there.

With that said, I figured I'd start a thread of some of our more outspoken lines so that you can find them and try them yourselves.

First off is Cereal City Vapes. Like the name implies it's a line of cereal juice. The line has 7 flavors, all of which are point on. All of your favorite childhood (or maybe current) cereals are in this line. Applejacks, Fruity Pebbles, Rice Krispies, Frankenberries, Fruit Loops, Trix, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch have all been cloned in the form of delicious e-juice. I like the whole line and I'm currently working on a 120ml bottle of Milkenberry (Frankenberries)...should last about a week.

The Second line worth mentioning is Doughboys, a 2 flavor line that would make any cop proud...doughnut vapes!! Glazed and Confused is a chocolate frosted doughnut with intense, but not overpowering chocolate. Bloobies is a blueberry doughnut that quite literally tastes like it just came out of the kitchen and Krispie Kreme.

2. Nico

Nico Administrator
    Staff Member

These sound good! Loving the cereal vapes at the minute. ANML looper is one of my favorites. Hoping this months Zamplebox will have some new ones in to try as well. Which shop do you work manage? Don't mind you linking us up at all.