Cant figure out what my problem is

Discussion in 'Eliquid Discussion' started by guido, Dec 5, 2017.

1. guido

guido Rookie

Hi everyone

Signed up for this forum to hopefully be able to remedy a problem that I'm having. Here is my story

First le me say that I am a smoker of 30 years and I am really trying hard to quit and start vaping.
    I have a 80 watt mod but I am vaping at 40 to 50 watts. I bought a 6 mg nicocotine coffe flavored eliquid from Victory which is great but I can't vape on it all day. EVERY other liquid I have bought makes me cough like crazy. I really want a smoky tabacco liquid that is smooth like the coffee flavor from Victory. I can get massive clouds from it, inhale it and I have zero coughing issues. But every other liquid that I have bought to change flavor makes me cough. I bought the expensive Black Note tabacco juice....coughing. Fruit flavor local stuff....coughing. The only thing that doesn't make me cough is the Victory Coffee flavored Ejuice.
    So then I read about nic salts and that it isn't harsh and that you get a much smoother vape. Bought a little all in one vape set up, the Aspire Breeze, and bought a bottle of Mr. salts tabacco flavor at 45 mg nic content. They said since the Aspire Breeze is not a sub ohm vape you should go higher with your nic content. I filled it, primed it and let it sit over night. Took a draw the next day and it was the harshest vape yet. Why can't I find a nic juice that doesn't make me cough other than the Victory coffee juice.
    I would really like to figure this out and I am desperate for answers.....Thanks in advance